[kj] Pre-Listening of The New Album In Geneva Sunday 28.03.10

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 14:48:27 EDT 2010

Right, I completely agree with that, which is why I am glad BPf (and YTH) is back, so he can stick a drumstick in Jaz's ribs every now and then.
I am just a bit concerned that they had no remixes in common, but 2-3 or more in common i think yes would be too much, as you said, "pulling in the same direction = only one thought."

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"