[kj] The Nabob Of Bombasta

drunk wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:33:23 EDT 2010

Thanks again Stephane!

Looks like I've still got time to win a lottery and buy a ticket to Paris...

T.

From: frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:14:37 +0200
Subject: [kj] The Nabob Of Bombasta

Hi Trevor,

Yes correct : only the 11
tracks on the left side have been played in Geneva last sunday
night.
The others on the right
side "should" be played during the party organised by Universal in Paris 19th of
april.
Concerning the little
squares : they represent the tracks that Big Paul prefer comparing to
Youth's ones.

Finally, I received
yesterday a book that Youth has illustrated and has sent to me very
kindly.

See here : http://rcpt.yousendit.com/846448079/bf482b84d71bd586e066f80d1cb60683

Here are the front
and back covers
He wrote that the new
album is AWESOME too, that I can now confirm ;o))

Stephane " Frenchy
Frenzy"