[kj] Buzzcocks learn from the Joke?

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Apr 1 09:52:13 EDT 2010

Buzzcocks are playing the Fine Line in Minneapolis on May 24; this is the same club that KJ played in 2003:

http://www.anirrationaldomain.net/images/band2003/band3.html

From: LONESTYLE at aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:59:13 -0400
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Buzzcocks learn from the Joke?

The Buzzcocks are playing in 2 days in LA which is rather nice. ;) Saw it posted in today's LA Times and seen them 3 times, and they rip every time!.

Cheers,

~ LB.