[kj] The Nabob Of Bombasta

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Thu Apr 1 07:14:37 EDT 2010

Hi Trevor,

Yes correct : only the 11 tracks on the left side have been played in Geneva
last sunday night.
The others on the right side "should" be played during the party organised
by Universal in Paris 19th of april.
Concerning the little squares : they represent the tracks that Big Paul
prefer comparing to Youth's ones.

Finally, I received yesterday a book that Youth has illustrated and has sent
to me very kindly.

See here :
http://rcpt.yousendit.com/846448079/bf482b84d71bd586e066f80d1cb60683
<BLOCKED::http://rcpt.yousendit.com/846448079/bf482b84d71bd586e066f80d1cb606
83>

Here are the front and back covers
He wrote that the new album is AWESOME too, that I can now confirm ;o))

Stephane " Frenchy Frenzy"

_____