[kj] (OT) Knitting Factory closing down

Elana Mojica elana_mojica at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 17:13:49 EDT 2009

Why do we even bother responding to him anymore?

when children aren't getting enough attention, they will seek both positive AND negative reinforcement. If we continue to acknowledge him he will know that his behaviour will have an effect and that's exactly what he wants. Saying you aren't getting a rise out of me is the same as calling him worthless piece of shit. It keeps him relevant.