[kj] (OT) Knitting Factory closing down

Floren Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sun Sep 27 07:58:17 EDT 2009

Why do you miss the prostitutes and drug sellers ?Did you use their services ?Do you miss the service they provide, or do you miss driving past them from the safety and distance of your car and looking at them and thinking to yourself *Hey, this is just like the places that they sing about in the songs......nice and sleazy , I'm going to put some Hanoi Rocks on * * Hmmm What shall I do today, shall I go to the Zoo to see the Tigers or shall I go to Hollywood Blvd to see the Woman selling ?*
You may enjoy watching that life , but for the people who were living it , it couldnt have been that nice .