[kj] OT (?): Obama poses with goth-y daughters of Spain's first family

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 19:40:11 EDT 2009

> ..from the Duende Sessions...?

Ha! Good catch. And maybe now there'll be a goth/industrial club in Spain named "Duende."**
I like that picture because there's a really endearing everyday'ish reality and candor about it, like Chelsea Clinton's teenage tragically goofball pics. (I'd love t o see what's on the PM's wife's iPod, fer sure).

** I hope I run into this future PM
   at that new Duende club, http://www.juliabonk.de/media/files/galerie/2_julia_mit_stift_big.jpg

P.S. so i googled "Goth Duende" and got this:
(kinda looks like Jaz as painted by early Dali')

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..