[kj] (OT) Faith and the Muse

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 12:36:03 EDT 2009

Yes, Brian, Monica Richards played with Strange Boutique. William Faith has been in numerous bands, playing with the late Rozz Williams, Mephisto Walz, and he is currently guitarist for Conflict. Vera Causa is a collection of rare material, both live and studio (the second cd is meh).

If you are not familiar with the other albums, you can listen to them on Rhapsody: http://www.rhapsody.com/-search?query=faith+and+the+muse&searchtype=RhapAlbum

Cheers,
CG