[kj] (OT) Knitting Factory closing down

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Thu Sep 24 20:12:22 EDT 2009

That's where I was on Sat., actually (to see Porcupine Tree). Wasn't a bad venue, really. Not having grown up in Los Angeles (I only got to see a few gigs there "back in the day"), I find LB's take interesting. (My husband saw more than a few infamous gigs at places such as Gazzaris, the Whiskey, etc.)
But yes, there is definitely a "Disney-esque" feel about where Club Nokia is, for sure. And that is not enviable.

Cheers,

k.w.
SoCal