[kj] Another KJ cover (now it's a quiz! from Mexico)

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Sep 23 13:14:54 EDT 2009

There is a Mike Patton side project with Italian musicians also called "Zu"; i believe that was the one performing in Venice.

Anyway, i swear I've seen a live version of this "Adorations" cover from some TV show, but i thought it was Brazilian at the time. I may have seen it on Youtube, but can't find it now.

Anybody remember this?