[kj] Is Facebook Slowly Killing The Gathering...?

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Tue Sep 22 11:49:58 EDT 2009

Brendan, The people from this list on FB are also fuckwits.

The few that I've hooked up with are the most annoying, irritating,
mealy mouthed, asinine, fucktards.
I don't even know why I have any contact with them. All they're good
for is wall defiling, Spanish cursing, raising ugly ducklings,
and conjuring images of Moldovian library shush'ers in fishnets. Some
appear to be big fans of Mr. Mister, Vanilla Ice and quidnuncs.

They are so inept at everything that one would think they can't even
eat a chocolate ice cream without dropping half of it in their lap.
One individual even had the audacity to trash the latest Dan Brown
book. (No I won't name names!)

Best,
Fuckwit

Sorry to hear about your father. Keep your chin up Brendan.