[kj] Is Facebook Slowly Killing The Gathering...?

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 02:40:39 EDT 2009

very sorry to hear about yr dad... i thought that may be the case tho. i
reckon mines on the way out. ambo turned up the other week for him, just
after i had a bong of course! getting ready for it to happen anyway, tho i
have been for years, he's had heart trouble for 3-5 years.

so whaddaya think od shikasta?? bloody awesome i reckon, tho i mainly
remember the good concepts.. i've been shit at reading books lately - tho i
do actually want to read one aloud and record it.. if it happens i'll def
pass it on... =) (an edgar cayce book )

whanga's start of next year... deciding whether to keep my job and drive
everyday... it could be viable... when you gunna head back to live?
whangarei is quite nice, LOL

anyway, all my very best to you and yours, much non-gay love...

=)

postponed indefinitely..."