[kj] NIN Final Show

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Tue Sep 15 19:47:14 EDT 2009

David Bowie was there? The Thin White Duke himself? Of course I know he worked with Reznor, but thought he was keeping a very low profile these days except when it involved his son's film....I would have just done an "in the field" study of Bowie all evening.

Did this make it official that he dumped Marilyn Manson and Co for Trent? ;)

God, it would have been wonderful if Garrison had done his famous improv off of "Aladdin Sane"....then stopped.

Your review was off the chain! Thanks!

Bette