[kj] OT -- Patrick Swayze dead

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Mon Sep 14 22:09:00 EDT 2009

I think Swayze was known as a crappy actor, but he gave a great performance in one of my fave movies, "City of Joy", about fighting corrupt landlords in a slum in India (he was a doctor who moved there after giving up on his career). Similar to Kevin Costner--never did much good work except "Dances With Wolves".