[kj] FW: public image reform

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 12 18:41:54 EDT 2009

i love the real early stuff and the later stuff up to happy,but after that apart from the odd track,i feel they went a bit down hill ;) however ive purchased my tix for brixton so will be at that gig;D

milindafgrant ps to hear some of first issue,metal box and flowers of romance live would be a real treet!