[kj] FW: public image reform

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sat Sep 12 17:24:27 EDT 2009

I suppose I was under the impression that the, ahem ‘reunion’

was to mark the 30th anniversary of ‘Metal Box’.

Personally I don’t mind some of the later PiL songs at all, but

I have to say this all reeks a little bit of Johnny looking to make

a quick buck off past glories rather than any sort of genuine

‘celebration’ to me.

Still – good luck to the old sod. I won’t be going, and I’m sure

he won’t lose any sleep about that.

_____