[kj] and there's this... KJ World Tour 2010 !!!!!!!

The Mighty TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Sep 11 21:30:27 EDT 2009

jon chapman wrote:

i don't think it will happen untill late 2010/2011 if at all.they lost a
fair few quid on the last tour,and The way Geordie threw his gibson on the
floor after The Rebellion gig and an exchange of words between other band
members makes me think they want a few months/year away from each other.

there were talks of Paris/Geneva gigs late October - not happening?

++++++++

Somehow I missed all this. Is it Jaz versus the band or what? Please, for
the moment let us focus on the amusing ongoing comedy that is the
interpersonal dynamic of Killing Joke.

T.B.