[kj] and there's this... KJ World Tour 2010 !!!!!!!

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 12:32:39 EDT 2009

It's not such an issue if you've booked really early and got cheap flights ... you can always cancel hotel reservations ... it's worse when they announce gigs late, you pay steep airfares then they still cancel ... I'm sure when they are announced I'd be willing to take a gamble on booking for the same gig/s as Brian ... since I missed the festival shows this year and was far too inebriated at Heaven, I've missed out on much of the social aspect ... I really can't wait for this to happen, presumably with at least a handful of new songs to boot !!!