[kj] and there's this... KJ World Tour 2010 !!!!!!!

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:18:23 EDT 2009

they don't appear to be 'communicating' with each other, in a lot of the recent video footage.

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:41:13 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] and there's this... KJ World Tour 2010 !!!!!!!

i don't think it will happen untill late 2010/2011 if at all.they lost a fair few quid on the last tour,and The way Geordie threw his gibson on the floor after The Rebellion gig and an exchange of words between other band members makes me think they want a few months/year away from each other.

there were talks of Paris/Geneva gigs late October - not happening?

This could be very exciting ... it suggests that we will get early enough notification of these 2010 World Tour dates to be able to book trips (especially in Europe) with the cheapest possible airfares ... I suspect that Chapman is celebrating in his own special way as I type ... :oD