[kj] FW: public image reform

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Wed Sep 9 10:47:44 EDT 2009

Ha ha, I did almost end that last message with "what is this...
NORWAY??!!!" but I'd always wanted to use the phrase "butter-selling greedy
twat", so took the opportunity. By the way, I'm coming over to Oslo in
October for the Cumshots. Getting there and back is cheaper than a PiL ticket!!
But see you next week anyway!

Dave in Edinburgh