[kj] OT. not good news

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Sep 4 22:42:32 EDT 2009

There isn't much to say other than - My most sincere condolences.
I hope you have the strength to fight through this and move on.

Sometimes there is just no figuring things out.

I came across this zen quote 2 days ago.
"If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not
understand, things are just as they are"

I guess that about sums it up. :(