[kj] OT: D.A.F/The Beat

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 17:35:54 EDT 2009

> ..Pearl Jam have frequently slipped into 'Save It For Later' during 'Better Man'.)

A ha, that does sound like fun to hear. I've seen The Beat live before and it was nothing but fun for me.
I can see Pearl Jam segueing also from (the ooh-oohing and wailing ending of) "Jeremy" into Sanity, A New Day, or even Love Like Blood's opening bassline but that's just me, I'll mix anythin' even i'll mix hummus and kim chee together.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..