[kj] L.A. Fires -- Absolut Ceremony

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 23:15:49 EDT 2009

I saw that a couple weeks ago and almost had an heart attack!

Anything sales nowadays so it seems. ;)

~LB

In a message dated 9/1/2009 3:04:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
saulomar1 at yahoo.com writes:

Thsi may sound bad to some, but to view the local hills burning I go to
Los Feliz Bl. just east of the river, or up on Mulholland Drive (west of
Cahuenga) from where you can see all the hills surrounding the San Fernando
Valley burning at the same time. Bring drinks and friends.

In other gnus, anyone else seen that Absolut Vodka commercial last night
set to JD/NO's "Ceremony"?! I was nodding off asleep in front of the tv and
i fuckin' jumped, especially since I never see some of these commercials
more than once, dammit.
God Bless YouTube (and Vodka): _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRYvRdPKbhA_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRYvRdPKbhA)