[kj] L.A. Fires

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Tue Sep 1 14:25:37 EDT 2009

*Sigh ...*

k.w..
----- Original Message -----
From: folk devil
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] L.A. Fires

nah, they'll just get more of our tax money bailouts...They'll only have to pay back less than a third, before they can start giving each other million dollar bonuses.

"The Treasury yesterday granted preliminary approval for some of the nation's largest insurance companies to receive capital infusions under the government's Troubled Assets Relief Program, Treasury spokesman Andrew Williams said." (May 2009)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/14/AR2009051403866.html?hpid=topnews