[kj] New KJ cover: Sybreed / Currently streaming for your listening enjoyment

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:30:25 EDT 2009

Buggles play rock.

From: kjlist at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:35:01 -0500
Subject: [kj] New KJ cover: Sybreed / Currently streaming for your listening enjoyment

Some Swiss band I've never heard, but I've only heard of the Young Gods and Yello:

http://www.myspace.com/sybreed

They are apparently relatively well known in the international metal community. I found the press release in multiple locations:

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=49611&comments=1

Listened to it: meh. Certainly not worthy of the vitriol I imagine will be unleashed shortly.

Good effort; nice try; forgot it immediately after I heard it