[kj] [KJ] New Recording Information

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Oct 28 19:25:08 EDT 2009

Ms. Dillinger: The Lancaster film is great, and I will take your word on the Halloween special -- especially if Alice Cooper's invovled -- a duet, no less. Where can I find such greatness?
You make an interesting point about "Idiocracy." It definitely had a multiple personality -- and was downright amateurish in some scenes. Ah, well -- I suppose the director gets a point or two for trying, at least.

Cheers,

Karen