[kj] OT: BNP on Question Time

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:35:12 EDT 2009

Thanks Karl! Great.

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:47:50 +0000
From: ukarl.hunt at googlemail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: BNP on Question Time

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Paul Wady <paulwady at hotmail.com> wrote:

Am I right that a core belief of Griffin's views is that specific 'English' race's should maintain their gene pool integrity and ownership of landmass, and that money should come in and out of their pockets to their own kinds? That 'them coming over here, taking our jobs and our money' should stop and that 'they should all go back to where they come from, and their descendants?'.

Gene pool - yes, he represents the thinking that it shouldnt be mixed. Not all right wing thinking goes that way though.The integrity and ownership of landmass is what happens in many Arab countries, most particularly the UAE. They are not against people working here, but they shouldn't be able to dilute the rights of the indigenous people.

So, it is not a permanent fact of animal/human/insect/virus life on the Earth that everything living tends to move around and even migrate? If it can crawl it may well move on from where it was born, let alone walk?

That may be the case, but the weakest eventually ies out. The Aryan thinking is that the gene pool should be mixed with the right ingredients to produce the best survival option.

So Britain should not have gone to India etc and founded the British Empire? We should have stuck to our own little landmass and not lived elsewhere, ever, and started colonies. (Wasn't there a colony over the Atlantic back in the 1700's? Whatever happened to that?)

Not their philosophy. There is some credibility to the discussion over the state of the Commonwealth and how that has been pushed back to make way for the EU. Many right wingers do see that as an issue and a selling out of the interests of the Commonwealth. I dont think the BNP follow that line.

Seems to me that there will always be immigration everywhere. BNP calibre Brits will always go live and breed in other countries where there are people who SHOULD NEVER come over to England to do the same, according to Mr. Griffin.

Not what they say. They say that workers can come an work but are not 'citizens'. Pretty much like the states!

I thought a pure gene pool becomes inbred, and you get deformities and illnesses and weaknesses. Gene pools that are different and interbreed, produce the best aspects of both. So you get beautiful, smart half-caste kids, physically perfect like an ex of mine, or a bit Irish/Liverpool/Danish/God knows what like me?

I think your running away with the interpretation of what they think.

--
Karl Hunt