[kj] (NKJ) U2 at the Rose Bowl

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Mon Oct 26 14:51:36 EDT 2009

Excellent and fair-minded review, TB. I've heard similar thoughts about this
concert.
I've not seen U2 live in many years, but it just seems (and I hate to fall
back on this cliche), they are one supergroup that should have ditched the
"megatour" method (along with the insane sets, etc.) -- it worked for them
awhile, but not anymore. (I mean, the Trabbis on the '92 tour had their
charms, but that was it.)
And the Black Eyed Peas? Good Lord ...

Cheers,

K.Weil