[kj] OT: BNP on Question Time

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:46:06 EDT 2009

Am I right that a core belief of Griffin's views is that specific 'English' race's should maintain their gene pool integrity and ownership of landmass, and that money should come in and out of their pockets to their own kinds? That 'them coming over here, taking our jobs and our money' should stop and that 'they should all go back to where they come from, and their descendants?'.

So, it is not a permanent fact of animal/human/insect/virus life on the Earth that everything living tends to move around and even migrate? If it can crawl it may well move on from where it was born, let alone walk?

So Britain should not have gone to India etc and founded the British Empire? We should have stuck to our own little landmass and not lived elsewhere, ever, and started colonies. (Wasn't there a colony over the Atlantic back in the 1700's? Whatever happened to that?)

Seems to me that there will always be immigration everywhere. BNP calibre Brits will always go live and breed in other countries where there are people who SHOULD NEVER come over to England to do the same, according to Mr. Griffin.

I thought a pure gene pool becomes inbred, and you get deformities and illnesses and weaknesses. Gene pools that are different and interbreed, produce the best aspects of both. So you get beautiful, smart half-caste kids, physically perfect like an ex of mine, or a bit Irish/Liverpool/Danish/God knows what like me?

Or am I confused? How does it work? We can go plunder the Koh I Noor, Cleopatra's needle, Rastafarian books etc but 'they' cannot come over to 'our' country? We can invade German held France and take it over and give it back to the French people but, er, sorry. We'd better all stop listening to these descendent forms of African drums and The Blues, eh?

Bit lost.

Also, has anyone checked Nick Griffin's family trees?

Keep Smiling.
http://www.myspace.com/themodelaircraftmuseum
www.myspace.com/modelaircraftmuseumtouchingthesun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJr6o6TgJhk - THE INFAMOUS YOUTUBE FILM.