[kj] OT: BNP on Question Time

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 23 10:30:55 EDT 2009

I don't think there's much point in taking into account the views of the BNP supporters; as you say, they have their siege mentality, and short of another fascist- paedophile scandal, nothing is going to shake their faith in their glorious leader. The BBC couldn't win; if they don't put him on TV, it's censorship and they're scared of airing The Truth because they know the BNP speak The Truth; if they do, they're guilty of orchestrating a smear campaign against him. At least by putting him on Question Time some people might have got to see how bigotted, unintelligent and completely out of his depth Nick Griffin is.

Jim.