[kj] OT: Obama and Fox

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Thu Oct 22 21:20:11 EDT 2009

Too bad the level of political correctness doesn't sheild minorities from higher infant mortality than much of the 3rd world, much worse schools, housing, health care (even when things are equalized by income, class, education,etc. black Americans have higher rates of many dieases, probably due to stress), much higher rates of corrupt "subprime" mortgages, a fraction of the incomd of whites, 1/10 (yes, that's not a typo and it is a recent study) the overall net worth or wealth of whites, are more likely to live near toxic waste sites, have less access on average to healthy food, and are victims of crime at higher rates. Of corse, most of these problems hold down living conditions for whites as well--it's not like we're getting paid more b/c our boss loves his white employees...