[kj] OT: BNP on Question Time

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:33:38 EDT 2009

Do you remember the 80s?

From: gasw30 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 23:22:28 +0000
Subject: [kj] OT: BNP on Question Time

Anybody see this? I saw most of it until the baby started wailing. I hate to say this, but I can't help feeling that if Nick Griffin wasn't a racist c*nt, he might actually be a nice guy.

Don't lynch me. My wife's British Indian so trust me, I'm not going soft on the BNP. I think Jack Straw did a pretty good job and that Moslem Tory was on fire sometimes. Jeezus I might vote Tory.

(I promise I won't try and create any more political threads after this).

Do UK Gatherers feel inclined to vote BNP now you've been exposed to the BNP in a mainstream acceptable setting like QT?

Chat to your friends for free on selected mobiles. Learn more.