[kj] OT: Obama and Fox

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:05:32 EDT 2009

'Main Entry: jour·nal·ism Pronunciation: \ˈjər-nə-ˌli-zəm\Function: noun Date: 1828 1 a : the collection and editing of news for presentation through the media b : the public press c : an academic study concerned with the collection and editing of news or the management of a news medium
2 a : writing designed for publication in a newspaper or magazine b : writing characterized by a direct presentation of facts or description of events without an attempt at interpretation c : writing designed to appeal to current popular taste or public interest'
Not Journalists. Unless News Media now includes myths and lies as fact?(I don't agree with 2c, more likely to be written by a PR agent, propagandist or starfucker)