[kj] fully ON topic - new tracks

Jerry Butson jerry at fleamusic.com
Fri Oct 9 09:30:06 EDT 2009

Well neither Coleman nor JC001 are white, but Coleman just wasn't very good
at it. JC001, however, plainly was. Come on...it ain't a white/black/asian
thing...it just didn't suit KJ or Coleman solo (whichever way you look at
it).
Ballads: A Southern Sky/Lanterns/My Love of This Land anyone?

--
fleamusic p.o. box 70 witney oxfordshire ox29 4ga u.k.

tel/fax: +44 (0) 1865 881859; cell +44 (0) 7939 228435