[kj] fully ON topic - new tracks

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Oct 8 17:06:09 EDT 2009

Post Punk has never really made any sense to me to be honest. Waffly. It
works in a way, in that you have a general idea about the broad range of
stuff you might be in for...but a genre that includes songs from Killing
Joke's most intense to The Cure's most whimsical is pretty uselessly broad.

To me. I think. In my opinion. At the moment. If it please the list, your
honour.

_____