[kj] fully ON topic - new tracks

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 8 12:55:00 EDT 2009

I haven't understood the industrial tag, either.

The "proble" (and it isn't one) is that they vary on their sound from
album to album. I have tried to get friends of mine that are into thrash
into them by emphasizing the "The Wait," "Money is Not Our God" aspects
of the band, tel them to go check them out, only to hear the album that
the friend picked up was _Brighter Than a Thousand a Suns_, and who are
these guys wearing big sweaters playing New Wave that I was saying was
doing songs like "Universe B" and "Total Invasion"?

They go in unexpected directions but that's also why I like them. I
still don't think "Universe B" is "pseudo-metal" for angry 13 year olds
or whatever (to whoever said that, not you, lex). It's epic stuff.

-Oliver