[kj] fully ON topic - new tracks

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:37:34 EDT 2009

I guess I have always taken it that if someone comes from a 'metal'
background then they can put a metal stamp on it
The 'punk' background will see it in a different slant.
the 'dubber' will have left the party a looooong time ago
I have no metal roots and cannot even contemplate traditional metal as
being entertaining.

But if you dont put your prejudice on it then it will just simply be
KJ. All music style has influence, but the need to compartilise it is
unnecessary.

I recall it being called Industrial at one time, then Industrial took
a different meaning.

--
iPat
Ascendo tuum - Up yours