[kj] fully ON topic - new tracks

The Mighty TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Wed Oct 7 19:12:45 EDT 2009

sade1 wrote:

You tell those two motherfu'......... "great job!" <\m/> and thanks for
such good news.
Btw, any idea how many tracks in this next cd? (I prefer 10 shorter KJ
songs as opposed to 7 longer songs).

And by,

> several new tracks this past week..

..does this mean it is being recorded in the same style and pace as that
most grittily awesome "Extremities..." cd????? OH Jesus, Mary and Odin,
would that it were so!

Well, it's pretty likely Timewave and/or Fresh Fever will be among the
tracks for the next studio album. I'm not too keen on Timewave as I think
that one sounds like a watered down version of Fresh Fever which aside from
a little lyrical tightening, is a really good tune, imo. Both those songs
are stylistically kind of a hybrid of KJ2003 and the first two albums. I
don't think we're in for Geordie guitar sonics circa 1985 for the next
album, nor do I think we're in for the sludge metal of Hosannas or even the
raw overdriven grit of Duendes.

T.B.