[kj] fully ON topic - new tracks

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 7 14:48:10 EDT 2009

I agree, the guttural pseudo metal thing has made kj difficult to stay
interested in. I'm not a confused and angry 13 year old boy and listening to
those type of creations from this group of richly talented musicians is a
tragedy.

My hope is that big paul and youth will impart some musicality into the
collaboration...but as always things tend to follow how much interest
Geordie takes in his melodic abilities. And which is jaz's mood at the time
of production.

I like "Universe B," but my hope is that KJ might go "back to the future,"
with the atmospheric rush of "Night Time" (my fave album now and always).
And less guttural, pseudo death-metal vocals by Coleman, the better, IMO.

Ciao,

k.w.