[kj] Geordie in Classic Rock mag

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Oct 1 14:04:28 EDT 2009

nice to see that literally anything still can (and will) be turned into a sexual double entendre...

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:38:07 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] Geordie in Classic Rock mag

geordie can have a couple of inches off me aswell!!

Geordie gets a nice couple of column inches from the guy from Therapy in a "100 greatest guitarists" feature in the latest issue of Classic Rock.

I assume here in the States, it's the second-to-last issue, but you get the idea.