[kj] Malicous Damage Party - on line

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 17:05:07 EST 2009

and getting stuffed by jamie!

From: pssyche23 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:55:22 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] Malicous Damage Party - on line

Some MD party photos are now up on my Facebook ... what a weekend indeed ... MD party, Prague trip for me, Chelsea stuffing Arsenal :oD

To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:52:56 -0500
From: jpwhkj at aol.com

Come on you Shrews!

...and the respective qualities of the red and blue players (the former very stiff and generally useless, the latter smooth and powerful) provided an accurate prediction of Sunday's Arsenal-Chelsea game (as Antoni and I hoped).

Striker Jamie