[kj] KJ's occult formula for hit songs

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:10:35 EST 2009

On 30 Nov 2009, at 14:38, Phillipps Marc wrote:

> I seem to remember Raven saying something like “if you want a hit you make a deal with Stock, Aitken & Waterman; not the Devil” around the time he left the band (Outside The Gate time)

I think that was from the interview where ravens holding an 8 ball to his eye?
If memory serves it kicks off with something like "When someone tells you they're not vindictive you know that probably - when they're puncturing a matchbox with a match as they tell you you know they definitely are.."

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com