[kj] KJ's occult formula for hit songs

Darren A. Peace dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 10:56:30 EST 2009

That's once more than it deserves. Vile mess.

"That's What Good Friends Are For" and "Colours" I like. "Soul Murder"
is where the rot sets in, and everything after that is horrible. I
bought the lot, idiot that I am.

And the Megalosaurians?

http://www.discogs.com/Youth-The-Ben-Watkins-The-Empty-Quarter/release/313769

You doing London next year?