[kj] another studio clip - endgames

J Casavola elipsis44 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 01:39:47 EST 2009

I have to completely agree. With out Youth, what do you have...???

To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 07:50:26 -0500
From: jpwhkj at aol.com
Subject: Re: [kj] another studio clip - endgames

Well, I'm no muso so can't judge their technical skills, but I've always felt that Youth has tremendous stage presence. Watching him with KJ on the Pandemonium tour, and with Transmission, and over the last year with KJ have all been fantastic.