[kj] Malicous Damage Party - on line

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 07:57:34 EST 2009

Yes, great to see the Headcount boys again - who played a blinder, as Dave says - along with Mikey C and a variety of gatherers.

I liked the venue too, as you could actually sit down and talk (or play table football) between bands.

And Alex P (mystery guest vocalist) wasn't as out of tune as predicted!

Cheers,

Jamie