[kj] Studio visit..

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 18:49:50 EST 2009

> I would be awed just to be in Big Paul's presence, to... go on tour...

You can tour with him as his publicist, issuing all his press releases, fielding all the hard fangirl questions for him, deflecting flung undergarments, and issuing all his denials.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"