[kj] Studio visit

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Mon Nov 23 07:35:23 EST 2009

Hi All,

I am about about to write a full report of these 3 days but need sometimes
because as you might know it takes longer to write when it's not your native
language ;o))

More over I have to use simple sentences in order that guys like Jon
understand everything ;o)))

Before the end of the week...

Stephane "Frenchy Frenzy" very very very enthusiastic

PS : Thanks Matt for the funny video : I had forgotten you were filming me
filming ;o)))

_____