[kj] Band names......

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 17:31:35 EST 2009

Due to the materials I edit in work, I am seriously looking for people to start a band with, called RECTAL DIAZEPAN CARE PLAN.
Anyone? Surely worth it to take turns on the solo's?
Summer of 1996 I swear to God I saw a poster on the Mancunian way next to the Mandela building of the Poly and it advertised "THE CHERRY BOMBZ....supported by..THE QUEERBOYS and THE BABYSITTERS". (They were surely meant to be called Quereboys, a band of some note?)
My mates formed JOE STALIN AND THE YOUNG CONSERVATIVE'S back in the early 80's, No gigs, wierd tape albums, one copy only. I guested on the odd song. Liverpool's Erics club did indeed host ATTEMPTED MOUSTACHE at some point.
Anymore from the damp dark vaults of rock and roll?