[kj] Band names......

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 21 10:21:05 EST 2009

Pissed jeans are a good band - esp. the songs "I've Still Got You (Ice
Cream)" and "Ashamed of My Cum."

I used to play them on radio Schizo, one song as part of my Black Flag
tribute show, as their early stuff had a certain Black Flag quality,
especially the bass guitar. There was some Jesus Lizard lurking around
in their, too.

I posted one of their recent songs on FaceBook a few months ago and I
DISTINCTLY REMEMBER Mr. Cliff Livingston giving it the thumbs down!

It seems like they've been getting worse, not better, with each new
release. But "Ashamed of My Cum" is total Black Flag-meets-Jesus Lizard,
in a good way.

--Oliver