[kj] KJ 2010 tix now on sale:

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 21:07:18 EST 2009

> he'd better last (at least until I can see him play live with the band.)  ; P

But maybe what you'd really like is for Big Paul to play a live set in the middle
of your own living room, like former Spandau Ballet member Izzy LaFontaine has
also done on t.v. for loyal fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eos0AuSqrU8
So true..

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"